Boston Children's Chorus
112 Shawmut Avenue, Suite 5B
Boston, MA 02118
Program Cell Number 617-869-5071
The Boston Children’s Chorus is located at 112 Shawmut Avenue in Boston. We are on the 5th Floor, in Suite 5B. Click here to view the Google Map.
Directions from Public Transportation
Due to limited parking, we encourage use of public transportation whenever possible. BCC is located near the New England Medical stop on the Orange Line, the Herald Street stop on the Silver Line, and the Boylston stop on the Green Line.
Orange Line - From the New England Medical stop, exit the Tremont Street side and walk across the bridge over Mass Turnpike; Tremont Street turns to Shawmut Avenue. 112 Shawmut Avenue is the first building on the left at the corner of Shawmut and Herald.
Silver Line - From the Herald Street stop, walk west one block to Shawmut Avenue. 112 Shawmut Avenue is the first building on the left at the corner of Shawmut and Herald.
Green Line - From the Boylston stop, walk down Tremont Street going towards the theatre district and cross the bridge over the Mass Turnpike; Tremont Street turns to Shawmut Avenue. 112 Shawmut Avenue is the first building on the left at the corner of Shawmut and Herald.
If you are planning to drive, there is some available street parking on Shawmut Avenue, Marginal Street and some other nearby streets. There is a parking lot about two blocks down at the intersection of Shawmut and E. Berkeley Street.
From the North
- I-93 South to Exit 20A toward South Station
- Follow straight from ramp
- Turn right onto Kneeland Street
- Make first immediate left onto Hudson Street (there is no street sign)
- Follow Hudson and bend to right
- Hudson turns into Marginal Street
- Turn left onto Shawmut Avenue
From the South
- I-93 North to Exit 20 toward I-90/Logan Airport/Worcester/South Station
- Take Frontage Road exit on the left toward South Station
- Turn left onto E. Berkeley Street
- Turn right onto Tremont Street
- Turn right onto Herald Street
- Turn right onto Shawmut Street
From the West
- Take the Mass Pike to Exit 22 toward Copley Square
- Make a slight right onto Route 9 East/Stuart Street
- Turn right onto Arlington Street
- Arlington turns into Herald Street
- Turn right onto Shawmut Avenue