Join The Chorus
My son's singing has gotten better each single year...he feels very proud to be a part of the Boston Children's Chorus
Click here to apply for a free audition to participate in our next season!
- Auditionees must be between the ages of 7 and 18.
- Auditionees must turn 7 years old by December 31, 2014.
- No prior musicial training is necessary.
- A prepared piece is not required; however, if you have one, this is fine.
- Audition process is quick and simple.
Placement will be determined based on availability, skills, and maturity.
- Fill out audition application or return form via email, fax, or mail
- BCC will schedule an audition time and confirm via the email address you provide.
- Summer audition dates are TBD. We will notify you by email when we have exact dates and times.
- Auditions take place at our central office location (112 Shawmut Ave., Boston)
- All auditionees will receive an email with audition results in July/August
- Registration and confirmation of participation by families takes place in July/August for all placed singers
Auditions are informal and take only ten minutes, and no prepared material is required. However, they can certainly sing something they've prepared. Singers ages 7 to 18 will be placed into one of twelve beginner, intermediate or advanced level choruses. Boston Children's Chorus is a professional level performing chorus that tours nationally and internationally, and encourages students to excel musically, develop self-confidence, and build their community throughout greater Boston.
Additional questions can be directed to:
Erick R. Lopez
Manager of Programs