Join The Chorus
My son's singing has gotten better each single year...he feels very proud to be a part of the Boston Children's Chorus
Please click here for the full Audition Brochure.
For the Audition Application form in Spanish, please click here.
You can submit an audition application form below at any time and we'll send confirmation via the email address you provide soon thereafter.
Click here for a map to BCC Central, the location of the auditions.
To schedule an audition:
- Click on the application pictured below. Once this PDF opens, immediately save the file to your desktop. Fill in this audition application completely. Save it again once it contains all the required information. Then, attach the document to an email and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may also mail to our Central Office or fax the form to 617-778-2248
- You will need Adobe Reader to read the application. (Adobe Reader is a free program)
- You will be informed of your audition time via email.
- Auditionees must be between the ages of 7 and 18.
- Auditionees must turn 7 years old by December 31, 2013.
- No prior musicial training is necessary.
- A prepared piece is not required; however, if you have one, this is fine.
- Audition process is quick and simple.
Placement will be determined based on availability, skills, and maturity.
- Fill out audition application
- Return form via email, fax, or mail
- BCC will schedule an audition time on May 10 or May 11 2013 and confirm via the email address you provide
- Auditions take place at our central office location (112 Shawmut Ave., Boston) and at schools and community organizations
- All auditionees will receive a letter with audition results in July/August
- Registration information and registration fee due in August for all placed singers
Auditions are informal and take only ten minutes, and no prepared material is required. However, they can certainly sing something they've prepared. Singers ages 7 to 18 will be placed into one of twelve beginner, intermediate or advanced level choruses. Boston Children's Chorus is a professional level performing chorus that tours nationally and internationally, and encourages students to excel musically, develop self-confidence, and build their community throughout greater Boston.
Additional questions can be directed to:
Erick R. Lopez
Manager of Programs