After careful consideration and review of state guidelines about re-opening after the closures of COVID-19, BCC Summer 2020 has been canceled. While this decision was extremely difficult to come to, we believe it is the safest and most sustainable for our community. We will be hard at work this summer, planning for a fall of adaptable programs that ensure our year-round musical work is able to continue without interruption. As a community, we will pull through this.
If you have already registered for the program, or are in the process of applying for tuition assistance, please contact Trey Pratt with any questions.