The Studio @ BCC
SCHEDULE AND APPLICATION PROCESS
This spring, singers from Premier Choir, Young Men’s Ensemble, Concert Choir, and Intermediate Advanced Choir, are invited to apply to participate in nine sessions of individual voice study. Each session will be conducted over Zoom for a duration of 20 mins on Monday or Friday evenings. Singers may apply using THIS FORM or participate in the program on the recommendation of their conductor or a trusted adult.
Please note that singers who do not have access to private voice or instrumental lessons will be prioritized. Spots are limited and BCC will have spaces for 12 studio participants this spring. Applications are due by Friday, March 5, and participants will be announced by Monday, March 8.
The Studio @BCC schedule:
- Applications are due on Friday, March 5
- Participants will be announced on Monday, March 8
- Voice Lesson will be on Mondays and Fridays, from March 15 - May 21
- All Monday lessons from 4:00-6:00 pm will be taught by Josaphat Contreras
- All Friday lessons from 5:30-7:30 pm will be taught by Veena Akama-Makia